Do you regularly work your communication and interpersonal skills to develop strong lasting business relationships? Are you a rainmaker that understands prospects and top through bottom funnel tactics? We’re looking to add Sales Associates to our growing team at LlamaZOO Interactive.
From our headquarters overlooking Victoria’s beautiful inner harbour to our remote team-members across BC, the LlamaZOO crew develops bleeding-edge technology straight out of science fiction. We’re disrupting and improving how traditional industries do business with software products that combine big data, spatial business intelligence, enterprise systems, AR/VR, and a bit of magic. Our software supports a variety of use-cases including sustainable natural resources development, indigenous land stewardship, wild-fire mitigation planning, and carbon sequestration and wild life habitat management – where our clients and partners wield our visually rich, interactive solutions to unlock the power of their data.
We’re looking for enthusiastic sales and BD folks who are ready to travel, and not afraid to “dial for dollars” while building lasting and meaningful connections with our clients. You’ll be attending conferences, creating new leads, progressing opportunities along the funnel, and closing deals. Our ideal candidate has exceptional interpersonal and social skills, with a positive and proactive drive for success. A big plus if you have experience in natural resources or other heavy industries, but not a must.
Your herd of Llamas are curious, driven by challenge, and always raise the bar. We enjoy our island lifestyle and group activities while shipping quality innovative products on time. So if you have a passion for nerding out with new technologies – join us in becoming global leaders in Spatial Business Intelligence!
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate enterprise lead development and outbound warm and cold calls and emails;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – delivering demos, presentations, and meeting with clients face-to-face or on the phone/remotely;
- Local and international travel for conferences and client meetings;
- Proactively communicate with clients and internal technical team to fully understand project and product needs and requirements;
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
- Meet set goals in accordance with sales targets;
- Close net-new business and manage accounts in conjunction with the team;
- Become an expert in our product use-cases and the problems our customers face in their respective industries.
*Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years inside sales experience;
- Proven ability to quickly learn about new industries and products, and continuously raise the bar as a SME;
- Excellent customer service experience;
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in new technologies;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Leverage best practices related to placing updated and detailed information into a CRM;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Beneficial skills and experience:
- Knowledge of product industries such as mining, forestry, and oil and gas;
- Experience or interest in SaaS.
How to apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “Account Executive” in the subject line. Thanks in advance for applying — but we’ll only be contacting suitable applicants!